Should be mentioned that Triablo doesn't have a product page (single, independent page), each product is opened in a popup. So we'll try to do the following: 'On page load, reading the parameters from the URL, getting the ID of the product, triggering the ´showProductItem´ once we have the ID of the product'.
All that's described before, can be achieved by following these steps:
1. Open the 'js/components/basicBind.js'.
2. Go to the 'init' function - line 14
3. Before it add a new function called 'getParameterByName', and paste inside it the following code.
4. Inside the 'init' function you should add few lines of code too, just before the 'this.bindActions()' call.
5. Finally, if you've done it correctly you should have something similar to this screenshot.
Now the product modal will be opened once you have entered the right id inside your URL.
Where 'c13' is the ID of your product. You can find the ID of a specific product by inspecting the product on your page with the Developer Tools.
Here's an example: