Here's a short guide on how to add a new field to the contact form and as an example we'll add the 'address' field to the form.
- Open your HTML file.
- Search for the "contact-form-block" class.
- Add the 'address' input like shown in the screenshot, please use a unique 'name' attribute, without space, we'll use this name later to identify this input within the PHP file.
- Open the 'sendmail.php' file and fetch the data from the address filed like shown in the screenshot.
- Inject the information from the input to the email template like shown in the screenshot.
- Open the 'mail/message.html' file.
- Copy one table row and change the row's title and the row's value like shown in the screenshot.